Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Pushkin and Pavlovsk
CCI of Pushkin & Pavlovsk, developing mutually advantageous business ties with domestic and foreign firms, has signed a number of the working agreements:
- With St.-Petersburg CCI.
- With Pushkin-town urban Council, with trade-union organizations and Administration of Pushkin region;
- With Gatchina CCI;
- With Kronstadt CCI;
- With Toliatti CCI;
- With the research-and-production company-"Incotec";
- With Pulkov customs;
- With international Center of quality management and certification of OAO "Igorskiye Zavodi";
- With Minsk branch of Byelorussian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- With Estonian-Russian Chamber of businessmen;
- With Management of the Convener MINTORG in Northwest region of Russian Federation.
With the purpose of association of the gains for rendering assistance to the enterprises and businessmen in establishment of contacts with the businessmen of USA, rendering it of legal, accounting and information support, creation of data banks, granting to the small and average enterprises on August 06, 1996 creates fund " the Delaver initiative ".
In structure of Fund are: Altay CCI, CCI of Kabardino-Balkariya, CCI of Kareliya, CCI of Penza area, CCI of republic Tatarstan and CCI of Pushkin-town.
The CCIo Pushkin-town constantly searches for the new forms of services rendering for organizations - members of Chamber on installation and extension of mutually advantageous contacts with foreign organizations. With this purpose the agreements with the following foreign partners are signed:
- Worcester Area Chamber of Commerce (USA) -;
- Kalamazoo Country Chamber of Commerce (USA) - ;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rethymnon (Greece);
- Green City Denmark (Denmark);
- Faifax Country Chamber of Commerce (USA);
- Auto-super B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands;
- IREX, USA
- "Bomford Terner ",GB
And so on..